MB of Free Internet Data
Now you can use free basic facebook with Jazz! Save your MBs while staying online!
If you are a Jazz customer, you can now switch between Free and Data versions of Facebook with a single tap.Simply turn the toggle at the top of your Facebook feed on or off.
Jazz Internet Packages
Terms & Conditions
- This version of Facebook allows you to flexibly move between two modes –Facebook’s “free mode” is a separated-down version where you’re able to post, comment, like, share, and chat without paying any money.
- To view photos or videos, switch to Data Mode (regular Facebook) by clicking the ‘View Photos’ button. You will be charged for data in this mode as per your package plan. Go back to free mode any time by clicking the “Go to Free” button on the top of your timeline.
- Jazz subscribers are also eligible to use Facebook for free for 30 days if they are new Facebook users.
- To opt-out of Free Facebook by Jazz; when in data mode, click on the ‘?’ next to ‘You’re in Data Mode.’ You can also visit your Facebook bookmarks (if using the Facebook Android app) or Facebook menu (if using facebook.com) to opt-out.
- No, the Free Basics app is only available on mobile devices.
- Turn off background data sync. To do so:
- Open your device’s main Settings menu.
- Under ‘Wireless & Networks’, select Data usage.
- Touch the menu icon.
- Make sure ‘Restrict background data’ is checked.
- Make sure ‘Auto-sync data’ is unchecked.
- If you’re in a country where Without Charge Basics is available in multiple languages, you can change the language by choosing “About Free Basics” from the list of websites at the bottom.
- If your country provides the Free Basics app in more than one language, you may choose it by pressing the “Settings in the menu tab in the top right of the screen.
- Then click ‘Change Language’.
- You can use any mobile internet package, call, text, use data and use hybrid bundle offers while using the Free Basics promo.
- Using the websites provides via Free Basics does not deduct from your balance.